Super Eagles’ striker, Odion Ighalo scored his 14th goal on Wednesday to number among highest goals scorers in the Chinese Super League.
Ighalo opened scoring for his side in the 25th minute, before he tucked away a penalty kick six minutes from time for Changchun Yatai to fight back and win 3-1 at Beijing Renhe.
His club are now occupying the seventh position on the league table with 24 points from 18 games.
The 29-year-old is now just a goal shy of his tally of last season.
Below are the top five Chinese Super League goal scorers of 2018-19 season:
1. Lei Wu (16 goals) (Shanghai)
2. Odion Ighalo (14 goals) ( Changchun Yatai)
3. Eran Zahavi (14 goals) ( Guangzhou)
4. Cedric Bakambu (13 goals) (Bijing Guo’an)
5. Frank Acheampong (12 goals) (Tianjin Teda)